[3830] WAE CW K1DG(@N1LI) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougk1dg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K1DG(@N1LI) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:26:55 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K1DG
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: N1LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Radios: SO2R

   80:  202    90    42
   40:  416   258    45
   20:  866  1263    53
   15:  309   280    40
   10:  112    10    26
-------------------------
Total: 1905  1901   541  Total Score = 2,058,505

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thunderstorms stayed away so 80 and 40 were pretty quiet and did not lose any
operating time for weather. Conditions were better than expected...even got a
nice 10M opening for an hour or so on Sunday. Was 400 QTCs behind on Sunday
morning, but managed to catch up.

Lost about 45 minutes when I managed to hit a key sequence on the keyboard that
opened up a window I've never seen before (including "Sticky Keys" and Filter
Keys" whatever they are). I then discovered I could not enter any numbers in
callsigns or exchanges (I think CAPS LOCK got "sticky"). Thought it was a
Win-Test hidden feature at first, then discovered it is a Windows Accessibility
feature. Try holding down your right SHIFT key for 8 seconds or hitting SHIFT 5
times in a row if you'd like to see it! Finally managed to get up and running
again.

I miss DOS.

ThanKS for all the QSOs.

73,