[3830] WAE CW YT7AW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt7aw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW YT7AW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:38:59 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: YT7AW
Operator(s): YT7AW
Station: YT7AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sombor
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   30    20    60
   40:   45    24    81
   20:  142   639    96
   15:   76   120    64
   10:    7    10    14
-------------------------
Total:  300   813   315  Total Score = 350,595

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

As usual, I had a late contest start. Came home from vacation on Saturday
evening, already about 20h late...Helped my mother with some house jobs, and
all that left was about 12h of "activity". my 40m dipole is quite deaf for US,
so mostly UA9's and PY's worked :) amazed by K1DG on 10m, hearing me. too much
time spent trying to get VY2EJ also on 10...

anyway, I had a lot of fun. The feeling is same for past 14 years, when I
started with WAE at age of 11.
Pity I didn't manage a full time effort...

Huge thanks to the organizers and congrats to WAEDC for 60th anniversary!

CU in SSB

73's de yt7aw