[3830] WAE CW W2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:06:29 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:
   40:  29           48
   20:  20           20
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  49    40     68  Total Score = 6,052

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

30 minutes into the contest my Acom 2000A shut down with a low bias error.  With
condx as they were, I didn't feel like operating low power.  One week later, amp
is fixed.  Turned out to be a bad filter capacitor in the LV power supply.

This is my last WAE from the east coast and possibly from anywhere.  We expect
to move to CO next summer and probably will be HOA'ed out of a home station.