[3830] NAQP SSB K9GX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K9GX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:38:27 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K9GX
Operator(s): K9GX
Station: K9GX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   28    16
   80:  183    36
   40:  444    49
   20:  292    41
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  949   144  Total Score = 137,605

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

10 and 15 were worthless here. 20 was very productive. Should have gone back to
40 at 0430 as it was wide open to the west coast. Instead I chose to pick up a
few on 160.

Had to laugh at the N6 who was busting my chops because he showed up as "QSO
B4" (was a dupe), wanted me to check my log for the QSO time, etc because he
busted my call. Nice!

Cool QSOs...K6BBQ operating recumbant bicycle mobile from W6 and KK6UE, Bob,
who had his 11 year old son Matt at the mic...Matt isn't licensed yet but he's
working on it. Lots of maritime mobile QSOs this time...

Wish the guys who insist on signing "mobile" or "portable" would cut it out.

Why was a Texas multi running two stations on 40 meters at 2250?