[3830] SARTG W7WHY SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG W7WHY SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 23:15:48 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:    5    50     5
   40:   26   270    17
   20:  125  1375    45
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  156  1695    67  Total Score = 113,565

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well, that was fun while I was on.  Really a nice day here so the XYL and I went
to the beach for some R&R.

Some choice DX to be had this weekend.  It was fun having 20 stay open over the
pole after 0500Z.

This is a great contest and I really like the format.  Work DX while it is on,
the work the stateside guys when the DX is gone.

Bands were really noisy with lots of QRN.  I think we had a storm pass through
Saturday as the S-meter was hitting S-9+30 on the static crashes.

Thanks for all the Q's and 73.  Log is alreay on LOTW.  73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  FT-840
Radio 2  TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~300 watts

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical and dipole, 20 meter homebrew 2 el
monobander.

N1MM Logger 8.7.1