[3830] NAQP SSB N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 23:22:20 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   24    17
   80:   78    29
   40:  316    51
   20:  572    54
   15:   74    28
   10:   28    13
-------------------
Total: 1092   192  Total Score = 209,664

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Condx not very good at the start....and seem to go downhill...not a peep
on 10 or 15m before the contest and checks during the day with radio 2
didn't find a single signal...then all of a sudden, signals on 10m were
coming in from all over the US followed by 15m finally opening up...both
bands stayed open until after sunset...real surprise was EA3NT calling
me way after sunset here on 15 meters!
80 and 160m were very ruff going because of the QRN....finally got some
rain here in central GA but also lightning...off times taken during bad
weather not as I had planned...
Score way down from last year .. 180 less Q's and 3 less Mults...still
great day of contesting...
Thanks to all who I could copy and sorry but there were lots, especially
on 160/80/40, that I just could not put in the log...
Thanks to NCJ and this is still a great 10 hours...
73, Paul, N4PN