[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@cts.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:49:38 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:54

  160:    1     1
   80:   59    14
   40:  164    40
   20:  255    47
   15:    6     2
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  487   105  Total Score = 51,135

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Started on time...but the bands did not...a bit before the contest, I heard a
couple of ops warming up on 15m, so there was hope??? NOT

I always feel that this is a fair and level playing field EXCEPT for these
times in the doldrums.  I worked very few in the far reaches of the NE corner
of the US, DX was non-existant (except for CO6AF, and we worked very hard on
that QSO.)

I usually take my 'dinner' break around 5PM to 7PM....and guess that was same
time we had some kind of opening on 15m.  Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Thanks to all who helped me 'dig them out' with your patience and fortitude.

WN6K, PAUL