[3830] SARTG TF3KX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kristinn1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG TF3KX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:35:58 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: TF3KX
Operator(s): TF3KX
Station: TF3KX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Nr Reykjavik
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:   15   155    12
   40:   85   970    40
   20:  247  2925    67
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  347  4050   119  Total Score = 481,950

Club:

Comments:

Rig:  IC 746
Ant:  10-40m: Inv-V.  80m: Fiberglass vertical, 15m / 45ft tall.
Log:  N1MM Logger

Fine contest, as always.  Condx was not too bad and had a few openings to Asia.
 A HL station could barely feel my "presence" and got the call only partially
right.  It was tempting to turn on my Acom 1000 linear, but with my low power
participation I resisted.. :-)

My 80m antenna was a temporary telescoping pole stuck out of the attic window.
It collapsed a couple of times during the night, making lots of noise, waking up
the family and finally I had to give it up.

Never heard a single signal on either 15m or 10m.  It's time for the sunspots
to crawl out of their holes...

73 de TF3KX  http://radio.tf3kx.googlepages.com