[3830] YO HF N2YO(@W3BP) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ciprian@sufitchi.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF N2YO(@W3BP) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 00:44:52 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: W3BP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:   59    33
   40:  250    62
   20:  578    92
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  887   187  Total Score = 743,699

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I think the contest was a great success. Although the propagation was just like
I experienced one year ago (or maybe worse), I managed to add in my log 200+
more Qs. The contest has a good participation and is improving each year.
Congratulations for the contest committee!

The 10 and 15 m bands really sucked, I wasn't able to make a single QSO. The 80
m band was decent for the month of August and the propagation on 40 m stayed
open longer than usual to Europe. At 2:45 AM I was still able to work YO and
other EU stations with no big effort from VA. The 20 m was wide open during the
day and evening.

Thank you Bruce (W3BP) for letting me operate your station again!

73s de Chip N2YO