[3830] NA Sprint CW K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 21:20:55 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   79       5
   40:  128      17
   20:   62      25
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

For some reason missed the Sprints last year. It was great fun to get back into

it again this year. I thought with the remnants of Hanna going through the area
that the bands would be noisy but that wasn't the case. I thought condx were
fairly good. West coast was loud on 80, just tough to get through with LP. Only
mults heard but not worked were VE5 and VA! Great activity and ops.