[3830] NA Sprint CW N4CW/1 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4CW@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N4CW/1 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 07:19:22 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N4CW/1
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   44       5
   40:   93      12
   20:   78      27
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Another fun workout; it feels so good when it's over. QRN was bad on 40, but
when I went to 80 it was horrible! Great working KL7WV and KL7RA. XE2GG was
everywhere and loud! Skip was long on all the bands, making New England
contacts rare on 20, but it was a delight hearing and working K1EA. Couldn't
snag KM3T, though...
K4BAI got louder as the bands got lower, and N2IC sounded local on all bands,
he was so loud!
Always fun hearing/working N1LI (K1DG) to get my own state in the log; of
course, with his being on, there goes my record score!!! Maybe he'll stay SO2R,
something I just can't get myself to do!
See y'all next weekend for SSB Sprint. 73, Bert/1