[3830] Rus RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 10:20:54 -0700
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   84   470    42
   40:  196  1205    68
   20:  215  1325    78
   15:   13    70    12
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  508  3070   200  Total Score = 614,000

Club:

Comments:

TS850,
80/40 - PA3HBB Linear loaded Vertical
20/15/10 - 2el. switchable QUAD - EU1TT design
15 - 4el. monoband yagi DK7ZB , 2el.wire yagi
10 - 4el. monoband yagi DK7ZB

Thanks for all the QSO's.
Very bad condx on 15/10.Actually 10m open for hour or so but nobody listen
my endless CQ :(. DL0IGI beacon peaked at 579 during that time.
Otherwise great 40m condx.Allmost no QRN and many interesting DX heard/worked
VE8RCS/VY0 call me at the end on 40 meters for my only VY0 for now!!!Thanks!!
Next weekend will try to made 3el parasitic array on 40.
Suffered from CW band segmend frequency cops.Not many problems for me as 40m
is my best band here at hill,but it is frustrating to be permanently jammed.
At same time there was only 12 CW stations audible so it is not a big deal
to jam RTTYers for using 7030.5 Actually there was THREE different jammers
explaining me that RTTY is 7035 and Up. They call me fool as RTTY operators
are stupid and do not know CW!!! Oh boy I love this game. Sending him my call
and asking for their call at 35Wpm shout both mouths :)) Third of them
was stupid enough to send RTTY message CQ de LZ9R when I'am listening at my
frequency.
As there was no pile-up , I patiently explain to him that using other
call than your licence is stupid,bad behavior and prohibited.He understand
and gone.
These child games cant ruin my contesting FUN.

CU in the King - CQ WW
73, Nasko