[3830] NA Sprint SSB KC0MO(K0OU) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KC0MO(K0OU) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:32:13 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: KC0MO
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   63
   40:  100
   20:   24
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Worst sprint in years. I guess those who weren't blown away by Ike were working
the WAE. I can't believe only 24 Q's on 20. I knew I was in trouble when at the
beginning I was hearing AK and Hawaii on 20 and Europe on 40. Wow. Was trying to
give some exposure to the new club call that is QTH specific for KC, MO. Didn't
get much. Will use the call in domestic phone contests.
CU all in the next one. Steve, K0OU.