[3830] WAE SSB W1UE(@K1TTT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB W1UE(@K1TTT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 02:24:38 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: K1TTT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  262   150   148
   40:  244   360   120
   20: 1456  1360   104
   15:   32     0    32
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1994  1870   404  Total Score = 1,596,088

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

20M was the proverbial bottomless pit.  MUF dropped below 7MHz both nights by
0300Z; after that, it was strictly a 80M affair.  SO2R skills were minimized by
the band conditions- most of the 48hours, there was only one band to choose from
based on propagation to Europe.  15M openings were a tease; I did spend an hour
there Sunday morning, but, other than working mults, it wasn't worth the time.

Great score by K1DG.  K1ZM, K1lZ, and KD4D also had big scores.  Thanks to DARC
and the organizers, to K1TTT for allowing me the use of his KB station, and to
the ops for the QSOs!

Dennis W1UE