[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K2QO Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K2QO Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:14:41 -0700

  3.4:    1     1
  5.7:    1     1
  10G:    1     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  233    86  Total Score = 27,348

Club: WESTERN NEW YORK DX ASSN

Comments:

Another rove around WNY. We found a new spot which turned out to be our best
grid.  Mr. Murphy was on an extended nap and everything worked FB. Activity was
weaker than propagation in this contest. My rover partner commented many times
that we were only working "the usual suspects".

Looking at my scores from the last three September roves, scores have been
going down despite better equipment, strategy, and operating skills each rove.
Hmmmmmm.....

Now to get ready for the Sprints and the BIGGIE, the January VHF Sweepstakes.

73,
Mark K2QO