[3830] CoQP K6XT SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6xt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CoQP K6XT SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:48:03 -0700
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: K6XT
Operator(s): K6XT
Station: K6XT

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CO-LAP
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4
   80:   38
   40:   73
   20:   38
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  153     0       0  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 32,232

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Lots of storm static out here on the low bands but a few intrepid adventurers
heard me. First outing on new SO2R box, many thanks to all who were victims of
fumbled keystrokes on my training wheels. Probably SO2R kept my spirits up with
limited activity, good to be on 2 bands at same time. Also good to have the WAQP
going as well to boost activity. Great to have a few DX stations calling
including fellow GMC'er Phil N0KE from HB9.
73 Art