[3830] SAC CW VE6CNU SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW VE6CNU SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:33:47 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:
   20:  28     18
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     18  Total Score = 504

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Conditions were not very good this year.  Last year I only did 40m but 2 years
ago I did far better on 20m CW with low power.  Still, it was fun to try to
work Scandinavia from VE6.  The condx seemed much better this morning (Sunday)
than yesterday morning.  My new amp (FL-7000) seems to be working quite nicely
(about 400W PEP out) and my new Heil headset seems to be helping too.  See you
all in the next one.

73,

Jerry VE6CNU