[3830] CoQP AD1C SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] CoQP AD1C SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:58:32 -0700
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Adams
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:    4
   40:   39     1
   20:    8
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   51     1       0  CW Mults = 31  Ph Mults = 1  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 6,592

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I made my first QSO at 1228z and had to QRT at
  1629z to pick up guests at the airport, so that ended the contest
  early for me.  I worked a few guys on 80 meters, but I may have
  accidentally buggered up the home security system in doing so.

  I was disappointed to find out Friday afternoon that Writelog was
  not compatible with the 2008 rules (would not log names), so I
  logged in DX4WIN then imported the ADIF file into N1MM Monday after
  hacking up the ADIF fields.

  I could hardly hear any CO stations on 40 once the sun really came
  up, and I struggled to make one 40m SSB QSO with KE7DX.  It was fun
  to be back on the air, and I hope COQP returns next year.  I don't
  know if anyone else was on the air from Adams, and I apologize to
  anyone who needed the county and missed me.