[3830] CQ WW RTTY KR7X(@K7ZSD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kr7x1@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KR7X(@K7ZSD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:44:00 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KR7X
Operator(s): KR7X
Station: K7ZSD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

   80:  135   159       39       6     7
   40:  368   645       49      36    23
   20:  818  1795       47      85    32
   15:  122   173       26      12    10
   10:    1     1        1       1     1
Total: 1444  2773      162     140    73  Total Score = 1,039,875

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Another RTTY test from Brad and Ruths home (K7ZSD). Used a new SO2R set up with
microHam MK2R+ coupled to a pair of FT-1000MP Mark V's. System worked without a
hitch, can't say the same for the operator though. Results were a little less
than last year's Multi-2 effort but all in all I am happy with them. Conditions
were better than I thought they would be and having a early afternoon european
opening at the end of the contest was very nice. That has been missing for the
last several years.

Again Brad and Ruth went out of their way to provide a most pleasant and
supportive enviroment in which to operate and I cannot give them enough kudos
which they deserve.

Had a terrific time and thanks to all who participated and all the operators
who stopped by. You are what makes this contese great.

73 and see you all in SSB, look for K7ZSD multi and give us a Q.

Ciao and 73
Hank / KR7X