[3830] Salmon Run W7DX Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt7g@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run W7DX Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:37:03 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W7DX
Operator(s): KT7G, W7ABC,K7GCW,KD7RUS,K7ABL
Station: W7DX

Class: Unlimited HP
QTH: vanocuver, wa
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   27     83      4
   40:   15     48
   20:   76    205     13
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  118    336     17  Mults = 34  Total Score = 20,604

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

We were the Salmon, the station to work for up to 1500 bonus points.  Our
objective was to have at least one station on the air at all times.  Our
locations were always spotted.  We managed to usually keep two going on
different bands or modes.  Calling cq on RTTY had the lowest yield.
   Five of us at 4 physical locations in Vancouver, an exercise in distributed
multi op.
   471 actual contacts to give out 235,500 bonus points to the participants.
worked 34 of the 39 counties and 43 states, 5 canadian provinces, and 12
countries other than the US. The score shown does not really count for us..

KT7G, with a lot of help from W7ABC, KD7RUS, K7GCW and K7ABL.