[3830] CQ WW RTTY K3MQ SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3mq@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K3MQ SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 06:40:02 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K3MQ
Operator(s): K3MQ
Station: K3MQ

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Delaware
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:  423  681      50      45    13
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  423  681      50      45    13  Total Score = 73,548

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Good openings to EU Fri & Sat pm. My score was fairly competitive to last year's
NA results, but got my clocked cleaned by the EU ops. Also, interesting to note
that so far I've seen two US SO2R stations blow me away in 80m qsos, and of
course they were working all bands. Nice job guys!

Setup - Icom 756 Pro II, AL=811H 500w amp, MicroKeyer, 80m double bazooka @ 60
feet, 500' NE/SW beverage (beverage was awesome!!!), lap dog.

Thanks for the contacts. Will be uploading to LotW & eQSL soon.

73,

Bob, K3MQ