[3830] CaQP N6TV SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6TV SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:40:22 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SCLA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    31
   80:   253
   40:   450
   20:   600
   15:    26
   10:     2
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Mother Load DX and Contest Club

Comments:

All CW again, but this time with some "help" from CW Skimmer.   CTWin is  hard
to use in SO2R mode with the band maps, so the complexity and distraction of
adding CW Skimmer may have hurt my score more than it helped.  I still missed
ND, ID, and VY1 for the CW Sweep.  Conditions on the high bands were the worst
I could remember, with 15m never opening.  Things can only get better next
year, right?

Many thanks to all the County Expeditions and mobiles who made the sweep
possible again this year.  Sometimes plans change at the last minute, so this
year a sweep was more of a challenge than usual it seems.  Hopefully next year
conditions will improve and it will be much easier to get the sweep.

73,
Bob, N6TV
2008 CQP County Coordinator