[3830] CaQP N6WG SOFixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6WG SOFixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:53:15 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: SOFixed QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   24      1
   80:   55      0
   40:   93     19
   20:   65     20
   15:    5      0
   10:    1      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  243     40  Mults = 43  Total Score = 34,830

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Had a great time Saturday.  Then came to the shack early Sunday morning and
found the computer wouldn't start.  Spunded like the hard drive was grinding
up gravel.  Thought I was out of the contest for sure.
Around midday, I was tinkering with the computer, and the drive started to
work just fine.  So I ran it out to the shack and hooked it back up.  This
allowed me to add 16 more QSOs, 1 mult, and 3342 more points to my already
miserable score.

Between breaks, sleeping overnight, and losing Sunday morning, I only put
in 15-1/2 hours.  Much less than I usually can squeeze in.  This was my
lowest CQP score since I started, but it was still fun.  I got to work with
my K3 and run canned voice messages through N1MM Logger.  It worked pretty
well.  Oh well, by next year, this will be old history, and I'll be working
on some other problem :-).

Thanks to all for the Qs.
73, Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude