[3830] CaQP N6EEB M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6EEB M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:53:53 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6EEB
Operator(s): W6UA, ND6N, AE6YN, K6VUG, KF6Y, AF6YL, KB8UYR/6, KE6IVA, WT6K
Station: N6EEB

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    0      0
   80:  184      0
   40:  154     55
   20:  165    213
   15:    2      1
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

A big 'thank you' to Wayne, WU6A for hosting the East Bay Contesting Group
multi-single club effort at his home station. Having worked the midnight to 6AM
Sunday morning shift I really appreciated the fresh-brewed coffee at 5AM Wayne
got up and made!

For most of us it was the first CQP so we were all excited to achieve a 'clean
sweep' late in the contest when Umesh, K6VUG and Jim, KE6IVA worked VE5EEE in
SK on 20M SSB for the 58th multiplier.

It was a fun weekend of contesting and after it was over the consensus was to
do it again next year.

Al WT6K