[3830] CaQP K6VVA SOCntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6VVA SOCntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 04:18:15 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: SOCntyExp HP
QTH: KINGS County
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  115     0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  115     0  Mults = 32  Total Score = 11,040

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A quick personal 'Fresh Meat' one hour stint during the KINGS County
Multi-Single Expedition with fellow NCCC member NI6T.  I'll let Garry share
some of our NI6T experiences and Murphy attacks at the 'Roach Motel'
(literally) in his post.

You really can't operate anywhere in this State for even an hour without being
hunted down and nailed by super QSO party ops K4BAI & N4PN. It's always so
great to work John & Paul in any contest - Tnx, guys.

A special Tnx as well to all the Contest Club Ontario and the Tennesse Contest
Group folks who collectively help make the CQP work so well and help keep the
rates up.

Trivia:  Before leaving, I completed a 'Clean Sweep' of the 6 or 7 different
fast food establishments within a half mile of our operating QTH.  Our Friday
night dinner at 'Mike's Roadhouse Cafe' was the centerpoint of the food sweep.

73 & Tnx for all the Q's ...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust

TS-480, ALS-600S, Inverted Vee @ 30 feet from a Super 8 Motel off Interstate 5