[3830] CaQP K6LRG M/MFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, af6jg@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6LRG M/MFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:50:32 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6LRG
Operator(s): AF6JG KG6D KT6YL N6SPP K4VU KG6C K6EWN
Station: K6LRG

Class: M/MFixed HP
QTH: ALAM
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    1
   80:   66     123
   40:   55     343
   20:          711
   15:    9       5
   10:            1
    6:            1
    2:

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We were unable to make our planned county expedition, but pulled it together to
operate from Patterson and had a great time. generally poor conditions but were
able to sweep the mults, and even work a few DX stations.  Our CW effort was a
bit weak this go round, as we were short operators but we did the best we
could.  Thanks to all the KB'ers for your contacts and support, and always a
pleasure to work with the gang on the hill at K6LRG!