[3830] CaQP W6VNQ SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6VNQ SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:49:32 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6VNQ
Operator(s): W6VNQ
Station: W6VNQ

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Colusa
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:           2
   40:          66
   20:         144
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   0     182  Mults = 47  Total Score = 17,108

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

This was my second CQP and was able to spend more time operating than last year.
Made some bad choices on run frequencies, but will be better prepared for next
year. Highlight of contest was meeting Rusty, W6OAT and Tom, K5RC when they
took the time to stop by the QTH on their way through Colusa county. Hope to
increase my score for next year with more seat time and lessons learned.

73,
David
Colusa County