[3830] EU Sprint CW RW3FO(@RK3AWL) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rw3fo@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW RW3FO(@RK3AWL) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:15:52 -0700
                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: RW3FO
Operator(s): RW3FO
Station: RK3AWL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Moscow
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   49
   40:   61
   20:   40
---------------------
Total:  150   Total Score = 150

Club:

Comments:

I decided to try SO2R in Sprint for the first time. Still Iâ??m not sure whether
I did everything right in tactics... Especially in case of that unpredicted(?)
magnetic storm which happened right before the contest start. At my location
20m band became semi- dead after 30 minutes of contest time. Nevertheless,
conditions on 40m and 80m were good enough. Really missed my FT1000MP because
ICOMs I used today seemed less convenient for the Sprint.

Archived webcam images (one per every 10 minutes) are at
http://www.rk3awl.ru/webcam/archive.php (contest period files â?? from
20081011-2000 to 20081012-0000).