[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K4GMH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K4GMH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:19:53 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Radios: SO2R

   80:  40
   40:  34
   20:   0
---------------------
Total:  74     Mults = 29  Total Score = 2,146

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Started out to just put in a hour at most.  Too much fun and put in the last two
hours of Contest.
Not sure how like RTTY adopting the CW/SSB work a station once per band rule.
Not as much activity or so it seemed, but that may have been due to once per
band rule.
Operated low power as just didn't want to turn on the amps. with all the blower
noise.  Needed a break as had been working the Makrothen RTTY Contest prior to
the Sprint.
Just couldn't get several of the West Coast stations to hear me with low power
although they had nice signals on the West Beverage.
Thanks to all who were kind enough to work me and thanks to the Contest
committee who do all the scoring of the Contest.  Lot of behind the scene work
to put on a contest.

73,
Mike, K4GMH