[3830] Makrothen RTTY VY2LI SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY VY2LI SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:44:45 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
   80:   50
   40:  112
   20:   54
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  216  Total Score = 1,082,489

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

*FT-990
*SB-220
*Wilson SY-1 and wires
*Writelog and Rigblaster

Squeezed in close to 6 hours on a busy Thanksgiving weekend.Got in 2-3 hours in
each of the first two legs,and was almost an hour into the last leg when a
family emergency sent me off to the hospital a couple of hours
away.Congratulations to VY2SS on a fine score with only 14 hours in the
saddle,and to the organizers of this unique test.I like the scoring
concept.Hope we got into your log.73,Bill