[3830] JARTS W7WHY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS W7WHY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:16:13 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   17   34     8
   40:   79  161    18
   20:  231  551    61
   15:    8   17     7
   10:
------------------------
Total:  335  763    94  Total Score = 71,722

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well, that was fun.  The JARTS is one of my favorite contests.  Thanks to the
sponsers for a fun weekend.

Saturday morning 20 was open very good into Europe.  As I tuned the band, all I
could hear was European stations.  Haven't seen that here on the left coast for
a while.  Even made a few contacts on 15.

Sunday morning before church I checked 20 and signals were way down.  I figured
there must have been some kind of event during the night.  When I left for
church I saw where the beam was still pointed towards JA :-)

73 and thanks for the Q's.  Log is already on LOTW.  Hoping for some new ones
to show up for my DXCC.

Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT +SB200 ~300 watts
Radio 2  FT-840

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical, 20 meter homebrew 2 el yagi, 15 meter
dipole.

N1MM Logger 8.10.4 + MMTTY