[3830] WAG DR4A Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ws@dk9vz.com
Subject: [3830] WAG DR4A Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:55:01 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DK5PD, DK9VZ, DL6WT, DJ9KM, DC8SG
Station: DR4A

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JN39VV
Operating Time (hrs): 22,5

   80:   380     0      50
   40:   371     0      62
   20:   409     0      53
   15:   179     0      39
   10:    77     0      14
----------------------------
Total:  1416     0     218  Total Score = 940,452

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who worked us.
We took part in the non existing class "Multi OP CW only", but WAG made again
lots of fun. The entry was only planned as an equipment check for the upcoming
CQWW CW, but then we ended up with 22,5 hrs OP-time. The new 40m Array did play
very well incl. calls from interesting mults like 6M7V and ZM2B, where we have
to call normally; thanks for that.

cu in the CQWW CW
73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ