[3830] JARTS VE3GSI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3gsi@canada.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS VE3GSI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:30:09 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE3GSI
Operator(s): VE3GSI
Station: VE3GSI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  132   264    15
   40:  100   223    37
   20:  458  1229    83
   15:  163   438    53
   10:    2     4     2
-------------------------
Total:  855  2158   190  Total Score = 410,020

Club:

Comments:

A big thanks to all the  'old' FB Ops that listened for my low power signals.
Just kidd'n on the 'old' part, it seems with each year my age is coming closer
to the average age.
I think an interesting twist to the contest would be to have the exchange from
the multi-op stations equal to the sum total of the ages of those operating
from those stations.
See you all next year, hopefully a year older and a bit smarter because of it.