[3830] CQWW SSB LY8O(@LY1PM) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly8o@ot.lt
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LY8O(@LY1PM) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:23:01 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LY8O
Operator(s): LY8O
Station: LY1PM

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: KO25TM
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   20     3       14
   80:  143     7       42
   40:  219    21       80
   20:  308    24       73
   15:  184    29       61
   10:    5     3        4
------------------------------

Club: LCG

Comments:

Much harder then imagine before the contest... Nice S&P on 15 meters,
dissapointing with 20 meters, big fun on 40 meters with new antennas, hard work
on 80 and 160 meters. Tired as usual after the contest but happy as usual as
well. Thanks to everyone for the patience to dig my signal from the air and
thanks for all contacts.
Equipment:
IC-756PRO3, power 5W.
Antennas: 160 and 80 m - dipoles and slopers, 40m 2 x 2el Moxon + KLM (on
different towers of course :) ), 3 x KT34XA on 20/15/10m on 42m rotory tower, 3
x 5 el on 20m on 49m rotory tower (together with Moxons on 40m band).

My biggest thanks to Petras LY1PM for this wonderfull position and all
hospitality and care.

73, Remi LY8O