[3830] CQWW SSB CX7TT(K6CT) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CX7TT(K6CT) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:45:46 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CX7TT
Operator(s): K6CT
Station: CX7TT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Uruguay
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:
   40:   56    21       30
   20:  265    36      105
   15: 1060    31      112
   10:  378    19       60
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operators       : Tom, K6CT

Soapbox         : I have not done a ssb contest in some time and this weekend
was a reminder on why I really prefer cw...On the positive side, it was a
lot of fun running the pileups and  many great operators stopped by;...Condx on
15m were hot, I was running guys up to 10pm local Sat nite with a lot of
great signals. OTOH, not sure I will ever do another SSB contest....the number
of really rotten signals on the bands plus the blatant use of super high
power and purposely splattering is simply unbelievable. 20m was pretty much a
wasteland from down here with many alligators and mucho QRM. 15m was the
money band and a lot of fun. 10m portends to better things in the future.  Hope
to have my 2 ele phased array up for 40m for the CQWW cw...

Club            : Florida Contest Group

Rig             : Orion II, Acom 1000, Steppir 3 ele @ 17m, Force 12 Vertical
Dipole on 40m. WinTest software.