[3830] CQWW SSB N4CW/1 SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4cw@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4CW/1 SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:12:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4CW/1
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 20.75

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   16     6       12
   40:   43    11       28
   20:  219    20       78
   15:  146    21       73
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Wow, I don't know if I'll ever do low power in a DX contest again...that was
brutal! I'm accustomed to people responding to my call...I missed a lot of
mults because they couldn't hear me! On the other hand, I did work some neat
mults that I really didn't expect to work!!! I only heard two stations on 10
meters: KC1XX, which I worked, and K1TTT, which I didn't. There were a lot of
patient DX ops out there who just stuck it out until they got my call and
exchange correct...they have my admiration and respect. See you in SS CW...de
Bert, N4CW/1