[3830] CQWW SSB K5RR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K5RR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 05:24:08 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5RR
Operator(s): K5RR, K5RQ
Station: K5RR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    9     5        6
   80:   68    15       32
   40:  308    29       84
   20:  444    30       94
   15:  384    28       81
   10:   18     3        4
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

My station is not set up properly for a multi-op contest: I have only one
operating position, and Dave and I took turns operating. This is the first time
I've operated in a multi-op contest in 57 years of hamming. I thought I'd get
more sleep than I did in all those years of single-op contests, but it didn't
turn out that way.  Conditions to EU on 40 and 20 were some of the best I've
ever seen. That's one advantage of the low sunspot count. I was very
disappointed in 10 meters.  It wasn't as good as last year.