[3830] CQWW SSB LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:06:09 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA6YEA LA8HGA LA9DAA LA9VDA
Station: LA3Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:  454    11       57
   80:  975    20       84
   40:  476    23      101
   20: 1274    34      127
   15:  185    28      101
   10:   19     3       15
------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Heavy storm passed over southern Norway saturday evening, forced us to take a
few hours off air.
All antennas survived, but needed to do fix one of the support lines on the
Titanex vertical on sunday morning. Last time we EVER gonna do low band cqww
without beverages antennas - boy it was hard to pull out anything on 160/80
meter. Sorry to all we could not pull through. These antennas will be qrv for
the cw contest.

We knew 40m was our poorest band. Had a decent run on NA sunday morning QSX,
but it never really took off. OUr brand new full size 40m yagi is on the ground
yet, but for next season it`s gonna be another story... :) Crowded 20m but lot
of fun there. 15m very good for picking multipliers, but never gave anything
for run here. 10m band almost completely dead, even though we spent lot of time
monitoring for multipliers and even tried a few 10 minute with run station.

Well - thanks to everybody and cu in the cw contest in a few weeks.

Paul LA6YEA