[3830] CQWW SSB PY2SEX SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2sex@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY2SEX SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:29:10 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 20:00

  160:
   80:
   40:  150    27       76
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, everything was going fine until next night when a storm hit me and a lot
of noise for 4 hours. The first night was awesome, but the second one,
terrible!! I had to yell, scream and almost lost my voice to be heard...
hihihih.
I Lost at least 26 Countries and 4 Zones, just signals above S7 that I tried,
tried, tried and nothing. As the propagations are still not good, I think 100w
was like a QRP. :)

C ya in CW....

Rig. FT-450
Mic. Heil Proset 4