[3830] CQWW SSB PS2T(PY2NY) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PS2T(PY2NY) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:02:45 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY2OMS/PY5EG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Araraquara SP
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160: 0004   0003     0004
   80: 0025   0012     0019
   40: 0292   0024     0061
   20: 1268   0035     0104
   15: 1385   0031     0104
   10: 0077   0015     0034
------------------------------
Total: 3051   0120     0326  Total Score = 3,928,814

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Like always, work PS2T station is a challenge and a pleasure. I had health
problems specially with my throat. Last 3 hours were horrible and I left the
contest half hour before the finish. Thank you so much for PY5EG, giving me
PS2T position even with better operators around. PY2YU and ZX2B must being
better than me and will be ahead for Brasil #1 station at this contest. Thank
you PY2WS for your nice support. And all the best - thanks for everybody being
in my log. E31R call me on last night and I still have doubt about this station
- nothing in the cluster !
See all of you at WW CW Contest...
Vitor PY2NY