[3830] SS CW K6LRG(K4VU) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, v31rg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6LRG(K4VU) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:44:56 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6LRG
Operator(s): K4VU
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  153
   40:  111
   20:  400
   15:  158
   10:    1
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

thanks to the LRG crew for letting me use their hilltop station for a single op.
 had some nasty noise when a windy front came through, but other than that, all
was relatively good.

good condx.  but missed ND.  again.  I always miss ND.  can we take up a
collection and move someone there -- at least for a couple of months every
contest season? :)

good time, everyone.  thanks for the Q's.  see you from the south east again
next year, V31 for WPX CW.

73/KB
Robin - K4VU
(opr: K6LRG)