[3830] SS CW K2QO Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2QO Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:50:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:   99
   40:  100
   20:   98
   15:    9
   10:
------------

Club: Western New York DX Assn

Comments:

Was really hoping for a QRP Sweep at the bottom of the sunspot cycle. Spent a
LOAD of time listening for VY1 and never heard any NWT. Major bummer. With
conditions this good I could have worked another 150 stations instead of the
crash/burn sweep attempt. Maybe next year I'll try Unlimited with my QRP
station. That way I'll at least have spotting and half a chance.

Thanks to everyone who put up with my puny QRP signal.

The station here is a K2 at 5W, 170' dipole up 45' and a Force 12C4E up 57'.
N1MM and a WinKeyer USB round out the major stuff.

73,
Mark K2QO
FN03ra