[3830] SS CW KO7AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0o@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KO7AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:37:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  180
   40:  484
   20:  540
   15:   96
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Congrats to the great ops at great stations in this one. It's very humbling
to be 150+ Q's behind the leaders just 10 hours into the test.....

Great conditions on 20/40/80 out here in AZ. I had 153 second radio Q's.

Murphy made this a very long contest. It started over the summer. My Alpha
has some issue, it faults above 400W on 15, 800W on 20, and a KW on 40. So
I sent it to Alpha but they couldn't find anything wrong with it. It was
faulting every 15 minutes the whole contest. I bought a new XCVR for the
contest season in Sept, it worked great until last Friday. Suddenly all the
received CW sigs are chirpy/warbly. Back to the factory it goes, I'll be
lucky to have it back for NAQP in January.

Only 3 hours sleep Saturday night, I'm very grumpy now...

73, Bill KO7AA in Tucson