[3830] SS CW N9CO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9CO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 03:36:26 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Sycamore, IL.
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  351
   40:  577
   20:  139
   15:    5
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My SB-220 went BANG and some smoke escaped early in the 0300z hour on Saturday.
Went 100w for the rest of the test.  Failed to beat last year's score.  Still
had fun.  One QSO was at 11 wpm, and the guy needed a fill.  It took so long
that somebody else started running on my frequency and made a QSO of his own.