[3830] SS CW VO1MP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gussam@nl.rogers.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VO1MP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 04:47:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:   25
   40:   90
   20:  121
   15:   14
   10:
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to hear the CW  music ...... still a lot of great ops qrv
did cq for a short while , but  my patience with the pileup was stretched a bit
so continued to S & P , had initially connected to the  cluster to be able to
submit spots while doing S & P  .....  however had not read the rules for
along time so I find  that my category should have been unlimited ... oh well
if all fails  remember  next time to RTFRules  kinda like RTFM ... good fun
only section I heard and didnt  work was VY1  who seemed to have his hands
full with his pileup ... good  job  for  new  op !!

C'Y'All  Next one
GLWCDR

73 Gus VO1MP