[3830] SS CW NN1N Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NN1N Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:52:00 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:  134
   40:  717
   20:  258
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Activity sounded great!  Worked at least two of every section except ND -- many
thanks KE0A!

Starting to feel and sound like an old guy.  Didn't get off the towers until
after the contest started.  I remember hearing that from all the station owners
I've known, ha.  But, both 5 element 20s now rotate (both could be aimed dead-on
to VE8/VY1 and thanks to VE8EV and VY1EI for calling-in) and an SS 40 M beam is
installed. Thanks to my wife for pulling ropes while I was on the tower. Then
discovered that the 80 meter four square has gone screwy and spent 3 hours
Sunday working on it while the WX was nice.

Special thanks to K5KA for his generosity and work with SS-- he will be happy
that there will be lots of clean sweep brooms and 75th magnets awarded!