[3830] SS CW W0FF(N0AX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W0FF(N0AX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:47:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0FF
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: W0FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  393
   40:  350
   20:  271
   15:   36
   10:
------------

Club: Mississippi Valley DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to hosts Jim and Deloris Glasscock for making my first SS CW from the
Midwest in a *long* time such a *good* time.  Jim put up a low inverted-vee for
80 just for the contest and it rocked!  Best 80 meter conditions I think I've
ever heard for SS.  Only missed VY1 for the sweep - heard Eric several times,
but could never get sync'ed up long enough to get in his log.

I'll see you all from W1AW in the Phone phray with the rest of the ARRL HQ
gang!

73, Ward N0AX