[3830] SS CW K5WA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5WA@ARRL.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5WA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:02:35 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  138
   40:  520
   20:  534
   15:   68
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was a personal best and had a ball.  Best moment was around 5 PM on Sunday
afternoon (after giving up on my sweep), when VE8EV and KE0Z/VE4 called
consecutively to finish my sweep.  WOW!!  Somebody was watching out for me.
First time to NOT work VY1JA in several years

A pair of K3s, an MK2R and a pair of old Clipperton-Ls (750W max) lit up the
ether from Brenham, Texas.  Still assembling the antennas and was on the towers
one hour before the contest began.  Have not checked the StackMatch connections
yet and had to use some RG-8X on 15M since I ran out of time in connecting the
hardline.  Wait till next year!  ;-)

Antennas:
80M - 3 element Delta Loops NE
40M - 2 elemnts @ 130' & 80', 1 element @ 50'