[3830] SS CW WA3SES Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WA3SES Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:38:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA3SES
Operator(s): WA3SES
Station: WA3SES

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

------------
  160:   0
   80:  77
   40:   0
   20:  14
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Bummer. All set to partake of my favorite radiosport event, when I heard the
dreaded "pfffttt". I'm no electronics technician, but I think I fried the front
end somehow. After that (about 10 minutes before the beginning) I could only
work the strongest of signals. The RF control had no impact on signal strength
(a MARK V). Seemed as if the squelch was set at about 80%. Strong sigs on 20M
got through and strong to middling sigs on 80M. Nothing on 40M would come
through solid enough to try to work.

Any one with an opinion as to what my problem is I'd like to hear.

See ya next year, I hope

Ed/WA3SES