[3830] SS CW KH7X(KH6ND) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6nd@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KH7X(KH6ND) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:54:41 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KH7X
Operator(s): KH6ND
Station: KH6YY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:  460
   20:  653
   15:  178
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Looks like all the time and effort spent re-designing and re-building the 20m
stack is starting to pay off. More aluminum in the works for some of the other
bands as well. Our gracious host, Alex, seems to be having at least as much fun
with all of this as we are...

Considerably more 2nd radio QSO's needed than in previous years to keep the
rate up.

Thanks to all that made it into the log, with special thanks to VO1MP for
calling me on 40m two and a half hours past his sunrise for the sweep.

See you guys in the pileups again soon.

Aloha-
Mike
KH6ND